Sunday, December 09, 2012

Happy Graduate Ann!

Assalamualaikum.
So the title is describing the post isn't? My convocation day was happened at DATC,which is stand for Dewan Agong Tuanku Canselor at UiTM Shah Alam on 6Dec 2012Was graduated under Faculty Applied Science in Diploma Science (Biology) with one star which means passed with 3pointer and above and not achieve 3.50 . Wtv it is I can still make my parents and friends proud. Alhamdulillah for this rezki Ya Allah :)

Remembered all the past moments when I was at Kuala Pilah, Negeri Sembilan for my diploma lesson, most of the time I will sleep, well my pointer described what i'm doing there literally. Amik je science tapi actually tak berapa suka masuk lab, buat lab report. Senang kata, payah nak dapat mood rajin buat lab. Kat bilik pulak macam biasa lah, aku rasa semua student pun life dyorang mcmni- layan movie. Tau apa yang membezakan aku dengan majority siswi2 yang lain, dyorang mostly layan drama/ movie korea and I'm not :p Eh yeke?

7am face with 5am make up. Dull!

First of all, please. Don't laugh at my fast-rushing make up. I know it looks like no make up at all. But heyy I manage to wear fake-eyelashes with my own for the first time at the rushing time. ClapClap for me. Btw thank you to Michelle Phan for the make up tutorial. Was referred to yours since before ;)

Was wearing;
Baju Kurung from Jalan Masjid India
Shawl from Mekah 
Heels from Times Square

Make up base;
Concealer - Silky Girl
BB Cream - Maybelline
Compact powder - Maybelline
Lip Balm - Silky Girl & Mentholatum
Eye liner - MAC













Classmate at Arau. She thinks I'm funny. Am I? 
My bestfriend; Lia came with her boyfriend ;)
Another bestfriend; Sha :))

They are my awesome friends, indeed!


Bestfriends from sem 1. Tq for coming! ;D









Classmates at Arau, meet here at Shah Alam. :D






Another classmates at Arau and close friends yeayy!


Don't trust this was edited -.-

pizza with familia after graduation day. :))
Alhamdulillah for everything. The tears, the laughter,  that I've gone through at diploma life. It will all be my sweet memory even there's a bitter one. All my friends, their smiles, laughter when I met them that day, was touched my heart, missed them so much. Tq for all my besties and friends, parents, siblings and lecturers. I'm making you guys proudddd. Yeayyy, :) 

And oh, Tq for being awesome too *wink
xx; fa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Someone's talking.