Monday, November 28, 2016

Keep Calm and..!!!

Assalamualaikum.

Hey long time no write.
Ok like there's someone yg baca my blog
Lol



YES! YES! YES!
Indeed I'm getting married in less than 2 month.
Which is on 1st January 2017, Insya Allah.
:)

The Kadi has been confirmed on that date.
And my wedding reception will be on 7th January.

I am now currently busy dengan peak seasons at the office.
And also busy-ing choosing my invitation card's design and my wedding songs to play through out the whole event. Of course I wanna it to be the best pick.

And oh yeah, a lot of preparations even I buat reception kat rumah je. But I want my wedding day to be perfect as I imagined it to be. Hopefullyyyy.

Not really free to share the preparations which in the limited time. Later bae.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Someone's talking.