Thursday, November 03, 2016

Tied the half-knot

Assalamualaikum.

Source: google

First of all, that is not me. Obviously. Huhu. I'm just getting engaged. Not married yet :P
Oh Heyyyyy! I'm engaged already wey. Aha. Fafazam have tied their half-knot already yayy. Alhamdulillah.

I'm not wearing niqab on my E-Day. Well because everyone who'd came is basically from my own family and 2 of my bestfriends. & of course family on nizam's side. And everyone recognize me by my face without niqab. So I don't want anyone to feel awkward and uncomfortable.

30 Oct 2016; Sunday
Thank you sayang for make it tied after we've known each other for the past 7 years. Insya Allah, Allah will make our ways easy and easy  to be halal to each other. Alhamdulillah Ya Allah..

xoxo;
fafa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Someone's talking.